Successful Pro Services Account Executive specializing in reaching out to potential customers to offer services and close sales. Enthusiastic about taking on challenging objectives at Lowe's and applying 15 years' experience in the field.
• Manage a portfolio of new and existing pro customer accounts to establish Lowe's as a preferred vender and partner for accounts served.
• Develop and implement thorough and complete selling strategy for each customer.
• Listen to customers' feedback and utilize information to increase year over year profitable spend.
• Consultative selling strategy to understand the needs of the customer.
• Serve as a key partner to sales teams in stores.
• Research and analyze the market to ascertain competitive levels, Pro Programs, and price ranges in order to leverage trends and better serve customers
• Provided detailed product information to both customers and peers, promoting and recommending products, plans or installation services that match the customer needs.
• Informing customers on pricing, options or status on pending orders. Building relationships with customers, coordinating successful completion of projects and orders.
• Perform order management duties as in entering new orders for customers, reaching out to vendors on special orders, tracking and fulfilling orders and resolving issues.
Responsible for providing leadership of the Pro business within designated territory by driving sales growth and profitability through account relationships.
Drive incremental sales growth by cultivating business relationships with assigned customer portfolio.
Establish effective partnerships with assigned customers by completing a minimum of 10 sales call appointments per week
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a resume example in Tacoma, Washington ?
This is an actual resume example of a . LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.