Highly-motivated community service professional skilled at networking, media outreach and relationship development. Experienced in delivering public service announcements and advisories. Extensive media strategies, research and public relations background. Flexible and versatile team player who quickly masters new skills. Diplomatic and gracious with a desire to deliver exceptional customer service.
•Led website redesign and online communications enhancement effort; improved online presence, social media
•Assist in the development and coordination of the launch of the new platforms.
•Implemented web strategies to improve overall user experience, increase public engagement, and brand recognition.
•Monitored and reported weekly social media metrics for web and social media platforms.
• Established YouTube channel in coordination with the OCTO to ensure IT security.
•Serves as a liaison between the Executive Office, County Departments, State Agencies, and constituent to develop, coordinate and execute strategic plans and projects.
•Reviews, interprets, and analyzes proposed legislation, policies and supporting impact statements to produce executive briefing materials.
•Create and executive presentations for and present at Public speaking engagements for business and civic leaders, Agency Directors and Department Headed, and Senior Staff
•Serve as an advocate for business and community members to facilitate solutions to community concern and problems
•Develops and reviews the preparation of briefing papers, statistical and weekly reports for internal or broad distribution.
•Draft press releases for reports, studies, and new programs; generated a bi-weekly agency newsletter, as well as the creation and dissemination of all agency fliers.
•Provide case management services.
•Arrange family training, counseling, home visits, developmental education services, therapy services, and family support services.
•Maintain and document child development through data entry into state and national data base.
•Coordinate parent and provider training sessions and child learning clinics.
- Implement the Office of Civil Rights: Budget, Quarterly Congressional Reports, and Budget
- Provided public awareness of privacy and civil rights laws through: producing pamphlets, blog
posts, social media accounts, PowerPoint presentations, and other document forms.
- Planned and execution of public awareness events for both the public and medical personal.
- Maintained the email accounts and data entry for the Privacy Cases, Pre Grants, and Processed
Assurance Compliance Forms.
- Preformed reporting requirements and documentation, handled personal details of all new staff
members and updated and accurately maintain data of all existing employees.
- Implemented HR policies and procedures
- Co-coordinated all recruitment activities and induction processes, for new starters.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Insider Management Account Executive resume example in Mount Airy, Maryland ?
This is an actual resume example of a Account Executive who works in the Community Service Specialists Industry. LiveCareer has 34377 Community Service Specialists resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.