Quality-driven Account Coordinator motivated to take next career step as a Project Manager.
Proficient in managing projects, and working within budgets.
Listen to clients needs and desired project outcome and contribute to developing concepts.
Communicate with all project team members to keep projects on track.
Maintain a high quality standard.
* Lead the planning and coordination of all client projects as the main point of contact to facilitate communications for all project-related issues
* Work with Purchasing, Creative, and Production teams to develop and maintain project schedules
* Manage development of job specifications of project and related budget and cost estimates
* Define the project scope and goals; review client feedback to satisfy deliverables
* Track and monitor project deliverables / maintain and provide project status reports / monitor client's budget
* Manage and monitor quality assurance; check press proofs; review production specs and delivery instructions daily and being able to recognize potential challenges and risk factors early in the schedule
Print Advertising sales, sold advertising space to a variety of businesses for a weekly newspaper. Required the ability to overcome objections and work under pressure, meeting deadlines and sales goals.
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Syracuse University Account Coordinator resume example in Jamesville, New York ?
This is an actual resume example of a Account Coordinator. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.