Enthusiastic Intern offering a Masters degree in Organic Chemistry . A self-starter with dynamic Interpersonal, analytical and critical thinking skills. Looking for an opportunity to gain hands-on QC/QA/R&D department in a pharmaceutical company .
● Attended D.B.T. sponsored workshop on stereochemistry in 2014.
○ Experimented on spatial arrangement of atoms, stereochemistry of molecules.
● Attended spectroscopy workshop during July-August 2014.
○ Learned about UV-VIS & IR spectroscopy.
○ Worked on interpretation of structures of compounds.
● Attended D.B.T. sponsored workshop on Laboratory safety in 2014
○ Implemented safety in laboratory & work environment
● Attended workshop on Analytical Instrumentation in April 2015.
○ Acquired knowledge of instrumentation of UV-VIS spectrophotometer, FTIR, AAS, GC, HPLC.
● Attended D.B.T. sponsored spectroscopy workshop in Feb 2016.
○ Interpreted structure of compounds from UV, IR, NMR, Mass data.
● Attended D.B.T. sponsored workshop on Laboratory safety in Jan 2017.
○ Worked on safety in laboratory.
● Attended Mass Spectrometry workshop in Jan 2017.
○ Got the knowledge of instrumentation of quadrupole mass spectrometer.
● Attended workshop on Microwave synthesis in Feb 2017.
○ Carried out reactions in microwave.
● Analysis by HPLC, conducted by Advanced Training Institute Mumbai, from 21/05/2018 to 25/05/2018.
○ Hands on experience on HPLC.
○ caffeine content in tea, coffee, coke.
○ concentration of acetone & toluene in mixture.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a ACADEMIC PARTICIPATION ACADEMIC PARTICIPATION resume example?
This is an actual resume example of a ACADEMIC PARTICIPATION. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.