To obtain a position where I can utilize my proven project management and customer interaction skills in the healthcare, technology, communications and general business sectors. I am seeking a supervisory or management role enabling me to capitalize on my demonstrated capabilities managing materials, processes, projects and people. Independent, personable, take-charge manager with a variety of experiences in different service industries.
• Communicating with our clients' patients/guarantors on statement questions
• Following the department work schedule as required
• Receive and make calls to relevant parties, such as insurance company representative and patients
• Respond to inquiries regarding patient account status
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with carrier representatives
• Meets or exceeds work productivity and work quality standards as measured against departmental and
• Read and interpret data within patient accounts
• Understand and read insurance carrier EOBs, identify denials, and work claims accordingly
• Maintain detailed functioning knowledge of our billing system
• Utilize our internal billing software to sort, filter, summarize and identify various account receivable
• Provide detailed and accurate follow-up on assigned work
• Perform extensive account follow-up activities utilizing the company's internal software system
(Allscripts) to investigate, analyze and resolve problematic and delinquent patient accounts
• Review patient accounts receivable and notifies management of potential problems
• Comply with departmental procedures and guidelines to appropriately resolve outstanding paties
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Riverside Medical Group A/R Medical Billing Specialist resume example?
This is an actual resume example of a A/R Medical Billing Specialist. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.