Hardworking and motivated professional. Transportation and Human resource specialist who actively seeks additional responsibility and resolves problems quickly and efficiently. Reliable security and management professional skilled in applying analytical and evaluative methods and techniques to resolve complex issues.
Motor transport operators are primarily responsible for supervising or operating wheel vehicles to transport personnel and cargo. They are the backbone of the Army's support and sustainment structure, providing advanced mobility on and off the battlefield.
• PROVIDED TECHNICAL GUIDANCE TO SUBORDINATES, AND ASSISTED IN THE ROUTINE MAINTENANCE OF EQUIPMENT TO ENSURE SAFETY AND EFFICIENT OPERATIONS.
• PERFORMED VEHICLES INSPECTIONS, MAINTENANCE, AND RECOVERY DURING CONVOYS.
• SECURED, INSPECTED, BALANCED CARGO, AND PREPARED OPERATOR, MAINTENANCE AND ACCIDENT FORMS.
• DEVELOPED LOAD PLANS FOR OPERATIONS
• BRIEF AND DEBRIEF PERSONNEL ON MISSIONS
A human resources specialist is responsible for providing support that affects Soldiers' overall welfare and well-being while assisting leaders with keeping Soldiers combat-ready and effective.
• RESPONSIBLE FOR THE READINESS, HEALTH AND WELFARE OF ALL SOLDIERS
• OVERSEE ALL STRENGTH MANAGEMENT AND STRENGTH DISTRIBUTION ACTIONS
• OVERSEE PERSONNEL AND POSTAL ACCOUNTABILITY SUPPORT
• MAINTAIN EMERGENCY NOTIFICATION DATA
• ASSISTS ON ALL HUMAN RESOURSE SUPPORT MATTERS
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Army National Guard 88M Motor Transport Operator resume example in Cameron, North Carolina ?
This is an actual resume example of a 88M Motor Transport Operator. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.