To secure a position with the state of North Carolina to create and share units for HomeBase.
* Developed interesting course plans to meet academic, intellectual and social needs of students.
* Performed student background reviews to develop tailored lessons based on student needs.Used variety of teaching techniques to encourage student critical thinking and discussion in 8th grade language arts.
* Received high remarks for the creativity of classroom lesson plans and instructional techniques from students, parents and faculty.Created and enforced child-based hands-on curriculum to promote student interest and receptive learning.
* Employed activities and techniques to encourage student learning and build community within the classroom.
* Presented several professional development opportunities to school staff members, including technology and hands on activities to incorporate reading, writing, speaking, and listening into all content areas.
BA in elementary education
Minor in History
Reading Specialist, 2001-present
National Board Certified 2011-present
K-12 Reading and English Certified
K-6 Elementary, multi-subject Certified
6-8 Social Studies Certified
Charlotte Teacher Institute, 2012 & 2013
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Bailey Middle School 6th Grade Language Arts Teacher, 8th Grade History, 8th Grade Language Arts resume example in Huntersville, North Carolina ?
This is an actual resume example of a 6th Grade Language Arts Teacher, 8th Grade History, 8th Grade Language Arts who works in the Professional Development Industry. LiveCareer has 7448 Professional Development resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.