• Certification in elementary education, special education and secondary English.
• Experience teaching elementary, middle school, and high school students.
• Competencies teaching sixth through eighth grade English language arts.
• Certification in gifted and talented(GT) and sheltered instruction(SIOP).
• Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students' varying needs and interests.
• Establish clear objectives for all lessons, units, and projects, and communicate these objectives to students.
• Collaborate with other teachers and administrators in the development, evaluation, and revision of middle school programs.
• Meet or correspond with parents or guardians to discuss children's progress and to determine priorities and resource needs.
• Prepare students for later grades by encouraging them to explore learning opportunities and to persevere with challenging task
Chosen as the Dahlstrom MS Teacher of the Year for the 2007-2008 school year.
Implemented a transition program for students heading to and from district's alternative program.
Served on CLT during time at Dahlstrom.
Taught all subjects in self contained classroom.
Taught all subjects in a self contained classroom. This was the last year for school to be an intermediate campus.
Awarded the Sallie Mae First Class Teacher Award for Pilot Point ISD (1997-1998)
Certified in generic special education (Grades PK-12) and elementary education (Grades 1-8)
Certified in English Language Arts and Reading (Grades 8-12)
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Dahlstrom Middle School 6th-8th Grade English Language Arts Teacher/Boys Coach resume example in Kyle, Texas ?
This is an actual resume example of a 6th-8th Grade English Language Arts Teacher/Boys Coach who works in the Middle School Industry. LiveCareer has 27438 Middle School resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.