Middle School Teacher with excellent communication skills. Organized and driven with the innate ability to stay on task. Uses effective and efficient methods of teaching while focusing on the individual needs of each student.
Successfully integrated the Project Based Learning curriculum in my classroom.
First to implement the flipped classroom model.
Recognized numerous times for my classroom management strategies.
Consistently received above average performance evaluations.
Currently hold Class B CDL license for bus driving.
- Instruct through lectures, discussions and demonstrations in technology, and math.
- Attend a variety of professional development workshops centered on learning goals, classroom management, student motivation and engaging learning activities on a regular basis.
- Facilitate activities that develop students' physical, emotional and social growth.
- Use the positive reinforcement method to redirect poor behavior.
- Conduct small group and individual classroom activities with students based on differentiated learning needs.
- Developed a base of 200 clients through networking and seminar marketing.
- Researched banking guidelines and statutory requirements to stay updated on new laws and applications.
- Assisted senior-level credit officers with complex loan applications.
Successfully passed the Texas Education Agency 4-8 Generalist and 4-8 Math certification exams.
- Minored in Business Management
- Maintained a 3.75 GPA in my major and a 3.50 overall GPA
- Was chosen for the Presidential Dean's list
- Member of Finance and Real Estate Club
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Navasota ISD 6th/7th Grade Technology Teacher resume example in Navasota, Texas ?
This is an actual resume example of a 6th/7th Grade Technology Teacher who works in the Middle School Industry. LiveCareer has 27438 Middle School resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.