Seeking a law enforcement position utilizing my communication and disciplinary skills.
Biology Club '09-'11
American Chemical Society '09-'11
Orientation Leader 11-'12
WNIA NU Radio '11-'12
Multicultural International Student Affairs member '09-present Suicide Prevention Advocate TWLOHA '12-present Deans List
Suicide Prevention Advocate TWLOHA '12-present
As a postal operations clerk under the title of a human resource specialist, I am responsible for:
1. Answering questions regarding mail regulations and procedures, postage rates, and post office boxes.
2. Checking mail in order to ensure correct postage and that packages and letters are in proper condition for mailing.
3. Completing forms regarding changes of address, or theft or loss of mail, or for special services such as registered or priority mail.
4. Feeding mail into postage canceling devices or hand stamping mail to cancel postage.
5. Keeping money drawers in order, and recording and balancing daily transactions.
6. Obtaining signatures from recipients of registered or special delivery mail.
1. Was responsible for customer service.
2. Required to follow store regulations to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction.
3. Was responsible for ensuring organization of store merchandise, and maintaining weekly inventory.
1. Was responsible for guiding incoming freshmen through orientation.
2. Was responsible for promoting University's core values while providing reputable ideals and positive attitude for incoming freshmen, through own academics and leadership.
1. Responsible for maintaining organization, and cleanliness of assigned rooms.
2. Responsible for ensuring great customer satisfaction.
1. Was responsible for ensuring great customer satisfaction.
2. Was required to do daily inventory, and keep organization level high.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.