Accomplished teacher, successful in classroom management, student assessments, and literacy development. Ability to create a classroom environment that is welcoming, and maintain a strong relationship with students. Focused, dependable, and passionate. Talented in fostering a love of learning that this not limited to within the walls of the classroom.
- Behavior management
- Designing units of study
- Developing strong relationships with students
- Integration of technology into lessons
- Strong ability to create assessments and develop rubrics
-Experience with special needs and emotional needs students
- Experience with teaching ELL students
- Use of I Do, We Do, You Do modeling strategies
- Knowledgeable in Daily 5 and CAFE practices
- Life long learner
- 3rd grade reading intervention Teacher
- Lessons used fluency, word development ( Fry Phrases)
- ELL teacher assistant
- Pulled students to help develop their ability to read, write, speak and listen in the English language
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Fort Wayne Community Schools- Abbett Elementary 2nd Grade Teacher resume example in Fort Wayne, Indiana ?
This is an actual resume example of a 2nd Grade Teacher. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.