Enthusiastic elementary school teacher with 3+ years of experience working with children within the Miami-Dade County Public School System, to help facilitate learning, as well as provide emotional support within a classroom setting. Committed to helping students learn using strategies to learn through the multiple intelligences, integration of technology within the classroom, and effective communication with parents to promote student success.
• Developed lesson plans based on district pacing guides, and altered them to meet the needs of ESOL, ESE and TEAM students.
• Promoted a safe learning space through the development of classroom rules and procedures, which were enforced throughout the school year.
• Used data taken from the iReady, STAR, and SAT scores from the students, as well as teacher observations, to drive instruction to better meet the needs of the students both within whole-group instruction, and small group instruction.
• Used data to modify instruction.
• Received a Highly Effective rating for knowledge of learners, professionalism, instructional planning, instructional delivery and engagement, communication, and for maintaining a learning environment that encouraged student learning.
• Met the diverse learning needs of the students while still promoting rigor.
• Worked with teachers in various grade-levels (1st grade, 2nd grade, 4th grade, and 5th grade) to work on the instructional delivery of lessons in Math, Science and Social Studies to meet the needs of the ESOL students.
• After training and instruction, helped to administer the ACCESS 2.0 assessment to students in grades K-8, to determine the ESOL level of each student.
• Worked under an experienced teacher, to develop innovative lesson plans aligned to curriculum standards, for the fifth grade students.
• Developed various forms of assessment, to check for the understanding of the students.
• Learned to develop rules, and procedures, and how to correctly enforce them, to maintain a safe classroom setting.
• Used technology to both engage students, and as a medium to present information.
Certified to teach ESOL students.
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Eugenia B. Thomas K-8 Center 2nd Grade Reading/ Language Arts Teacher resume example in Miami, Florida ?
This is an actual resume example of a 2nd Grade Reading/ Language Arts Teacher . LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.