Seeking a part time administrative position in an artful environment where I can utilize my organizational and detailed management skills.
- Author articles to promote Loyola Academy events through both digital and print media
- Update website inputting Academy event information
- Take and publish photographs of events
- Planned and produced marketing materials, including catalogs, handbooks and charts for Academy events
- Organize and execute school wide sale of magazine subscriptions
- Generated an average $23,000.00 of profit from sales each year
- Inventory all subscription sales electronically
- Maintain and complete all administrative records as required by school officials
- Responsible for the organization, building and training of a varsity cheerleading squad
- Supervising its performance and safety during games and practice sessions
- Create and facilitate fundraising events to finance team activities
- Led varsity team to achieve 2nd place win - Illinois Midwest Cheer Competition
Magna Cum Laude
Evanston Art Center - Oil Painting
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Loyola Academy 2010-2012 Public Relations Officer, Loyola Academy Mothers' Club Executive Board resume example in Chicago, Illinois ?
This is an actual resume example of a 2010-2012 Public Relations Officer, Loyola Academy Mothers' Club Executive Board who works in the Museums and Galleries Industry. LiveCareer has 3366 Museums and Galleries resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.