|• Registerd Medication Aide
• Personal Care Aide
• First Aide
• Direct Care Aide
• Oversee staff to ensure responsibilities are carried out and patients receive the best care possible
• Administer medication safely and effectively
• Patient care ensuring saftey,dignity and respect
• Ordering,receiving,disposing of medications
• Faxing orders
• Speaking to Physcians and Pharmacy's
• Obding by all HIPPA laws
• Copied, logged and scanned supporting documentation
• Obtained documents, clearances, certificates and approvals from local, state and federal agencies.
• Receiving and processing new patient referrals
• Completing all new hire paperwork
• Insurance verification
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a resume example?
This is an actual resume example of a . LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.