Artillery Crewmember/ Weapon Specialist
* Wire and Radio Communication
* Identify Target locations
* Operate self propelled howitzers, ammunition trucks, and other vehicles
* Participate in reconnaissance operations
Dental Specialist/X-Ray Technician
* Prepare dental operatory, select and arrange instruments, measure and record temperature, blood pressure, pulse, and assist dentist during patient exams.
* Prepare restorative and impression materials
* Preform cardiopulmonary resuscitation and operate resuscitation equipment
* Radiology/X-Ray Techniques: Operated fixed and portable radiology equipment, transports and escorts patients to radiology area. Prepares, assembles, and adjusts instruments, materials, and equipment.
Unit Supply Specialist
* Receive , inspect inventory, load/unload, store, issue and deliver supplies and equipment.
* Maintain automated supply system for accounting and organizational and installation supplies and equipment.
* Issue and receive small arms. Secure and control weapons and ammunition in security areas.
* Schedule and preform preventative maintenance checks
* Operate unit level computers
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: