Mechanical Engineer seeking a full-time opportunity as a mechanical engineer with a cumulative GPA of 3.16 and Engineering GPA of 3.35 with an established, goal-oriented, purpose-driven organization with scope for career advancement and professional development.
I worked part time job as the office manager's assistant, in which capacity I ensured the efficiency of the front desk operations and assists in customer services. Responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties, including greeting guests and offering them a beverage, answering phones, handling company inquiries, and sorting and distributing mail.
I work part time job for the Division of Technology Management in the Office of Research and Sponsored Programs at the University of Mississippi :
• General office support including copying, filing and runner activities.
• Data entry in the Division's relational database for legal docketing and contract & accounts management.
• Market and patent searches on technologies in development at the university.
• United States Patent and Trademark Office status searches for pending US Patent Applications.
1 - Sohar Aluminum Company, PO Box 80, Postal Code 327,Sohar Industrial Estate, Sohar, Sultanate of Oman
December 2016 - January 2017:
- Maintenance Engineer in the Anode Plant.
- Prevented Maintenance Planer for the Rodding Shop (PM Plans).
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a The Office of Global Engagement, University of Mississippi 1- The Office Manager's Assistant resume example in Oxford, Mississippi ?
This is an actual resume example of a 1- The Office Manager's Assistant . LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.