Innovative, customer-oriented Registered Nurse with background in inpatient care, outpatient care, and disease management. Have background with precise patient assessment, plan of care, treatment, teaching, and follow-up. Seeking a leadership role as an Occupational Health Nurse with a dynamic company.
• ReedGroup Telephonic Short-Term Disability Case Manager 2016 - 2018
• Elite Home Care Clinical Supervisor 2016
• Aurora Mental Health-2014-2016 (Lay off)
• State Board of Nursing 2013-2014 (Left as position was changed to Adm. Assistant)
• Arapahoe Douglas Mental Health Network 2010– 2013 (on call RN)
• Denver Health and Hospitals 2010-2011
• Porter Adventist Psychiatric Locked Unit 2004 -2009
• Porter Adventist Center for Behavioral Health's Senior Intensive Outpatient Patient Program,
Partial Hospitalization, and DBT Program 2001-2004 (Closed by administration)
• Centura Health Senior Psychiatric Partial Program, Senior Life Center, and Adult Day Program
1998 – 2001 (Closed by administration)
• St. Anthony Central's Locked Psychiatric Unit 1978 -1998
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a ReedGroup • ReedGroup Telephonic Short-Term Disability Case Manager 20 resume example in Georgetown, Colorado ?
This is an actual resume example of a • ReedGroup Telephonic Short-Term Disability Case Manager 20. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.