Outgoing and personable Sales Associate with over 5 years of customer service experience and 7 months of nonprofit internship experience, focusing on volunteer coordination and management. Adept at developing trust and rapport with customers and planning with both immediate and long-term objectives in mind.
- Engages customers with excellent customer service, merchandises products, and conducts demonstrations to promote focus items and increase sales.
- Performs cashier functions and acts as a key reference to other employees in the Home department for check stand procedures.
- Performs key-cutting, paint mixing, garden center maintenance, and furniture assembly.
- Modeled the “Customer 1st” philosophy of Fred Meyer while processing customer groceries for check-out.
- Operated the cash register, served food to customers, and maintained the cleanliness of the restaurant.
- Served customers both in the dining room and in the drive-thru, requiring strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Advised and tutored students on how to use computers, specifically Microsoft Office Suite.
- Independently monitored satellite labs on campus, performed basic maintenance on office equipment, and set up projectors.
Companies Worked For:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.