Outgoing and personable Sales Associate with over 5 years of customer service experience and 7 months of nonprofit internship experience, focusing on volunteer coordination and management. Adept at developing trust and rapport with customers and planning with both immediate and long-term objectives in mind.
- Engages customers with excellent customer service, merchandises products, and conducts demonstrations to promote focus items and increase sales.
- Performs cashier functions and acts as a key reference to other employees in the Home department for check stand procedures.
- Performs key-cutting, paint mixing, garden center maintenance, and furniture assembly.
- Modeled the “Customer 1st” philosophy of Fred Meyer while processing customer groceries for check-out.
- Operated the cash register, served food to customers, and maintained the cleanliness of the restaurant.
- Served customers both in the dining room and in the drive-thru, requiring strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Advised and tutored students on how to use computers, specifically Microsoft Office Suite.
- Independently monitored satellite labs on campus, performed basic maintenance on office equipment, and set up projectors.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.