Want to use this resume? Customize this Resume
Highly experienced and reliable Utility Worker with a superior work ethic and excellent client satisfaction history. Adept multitasker able to handle a high volume of repair and maintenance tasks with speed and professionalism. Flexible scheduling availability to include evenings weekends and emergency situations.
- Strong knowledge base in safety precautions tools procedures and equipment
- Excellent familiarity with water and waste water equipment and tools
- Superior skills in accurate computer record-keeeping
- Outstanding motor vehicle operations skills
- Exceptional ability to use mini-vac units and valve exercisers
- Good physical ability to lift object weighing up to 100 pounds
6/1/2011 - Present
Harding Equipment Company
- Conducted receiving and verification procedures in coordination with other utility staff.
- Collaborated effectively with facility staff and management.
- Maintained sanitary and safe work areas at all times.
- Maintained and updated task logs on a regular basis.
- Assisted food service staff with utility maintenance as required.
6/1/2007 - 5/1/2011
Abeland Packaging Inc.
- Ran packaging and labeling machines per company rules and regulations.
- Upheld safety and sanitation standards in all performed tasks.
- Inspected finished packaging products for flawed or damaged items.
- Operated silkscreen and de-bagging equipment as needed.
- Reported on flawed or defective projects to supervisors.
Lincoln East Senior High School
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Utility Worker job position, but it won't just be handed to you. Crafting a Utility Worker resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.View All Worker Resumes