Want to use this resume? Customize this Resume
Highly motivated and dependable Stock Worker with an excellent work ethic and customer service record. Adept multitasker able to handle a high number of simultaneous customer and management concerns with accuracy and professionalism. Flexible scheduling availability to include evenings weekends and store promotional events as needed.
- Extensive hands-on grocery store work experience
- Exceptional expertise in stock room management
- Strong physical ability to lift objects weighing up to 50 pounds consistently
- Superior dexterity in moving through crowds with grocery product loads
- Outstanding written and oral communication abilities
- High customer service and interpersonal skills
6/1/2011 - Present
HyVee Stores Inc.
- Lifted moved and shelved grocery products as required.
- Ensured security of stockroom and business office.
- Transported store stock to various locations using dollies and carts.
- Cleaned and straightened storage work areas on a regular basis.
- Reported inventory shortfalls and discrepancies to management.
- Assisted with placing vendor orders.
6/1/2007 - 5/1/2011
Ideal Foods Inc.
- Unpacked labeled and affixed prices to merchandise on a regular basis.
- Conducted back stock inventory procedures per store requirements.
- Verified vendor freight bills and assisted with vendor payment processing.
- Assessed merchandise for damages or flaws.
- Provided check-out and other assistance and store support as necessary.
Lincoln East Senior High School
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Stock Worker job position, but it won't just be handed to you. Crafting a Stock Worker resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.View All Worker Resumes