Want to use this resume? Customize this Resume
Skilled and adaptable Road Worker with a strong experience base in state road work and customer satisfaction. High physical stamina for performing strenuous and repetitive tasks and for working in a variety of adverse weather conditions for long periods of time. Adept multitasker able to handle a high volume of construction and repair tasks with speed and accuracy.
- Wide breadth of road work experience
- Exceptional knowledge of road maintenance equipment operation and repair
- Outstanding familiarity with safety procedures and potential road work hazards
- Superior skills in reading maintenance and operation instructional manuals
- Excellent familiarity with the principles of bridge construction and repair
- Strong oral and written communication abilities
6/1/2011 - Present
Lancaster County Maintenance Services
- Maintained and checked tractors bulldozers and other road work vehicles.
- Performed roadside tree planting and removal as necessary.
- Provided assistance to road specialist and experts as required.
- Positioned and moved road signs and barriers as needed.
- Performed all tasks in accordance with supervisor instructions.
- Maintained time sheets and task logs with completeness and accuracy.
6/1/2007 - 5/1/2011
City of Lincoln
- Oversaw a variety of road work tasks and operations.
- Upheld safety rules and precautions in all performed tasks.
- Operated heavy machinery and road work equipment on a regular basis.
- Assisted in construction and repair of bridges and other road facilities.
- Provided training support for new city employees as necessary.
Associate's Degree - Road Safety
Southeast Community & Technical College
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Road Worker job position, but it won't just be handed to you. Crafting a Road Worker resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.View All Worker Resumes