Want to use this resume? Customize this Resume
Exceptionally focused and reliable Food Worker with a solid customer service record and superb attention to detail. Adept multitasker able to handle a high volume of preparation and cleaning tasks with speed and accuracy. Flexible scheduling availability to include evenings weekends and special events as required.
- Profound food service and preparation experience
- Strong knowledge of all food preparation safety and sanitation standards
- Exceptional grasp of food service equipment operation and cleaning procedures
- Superior skills in overseeing food service tasks for accuracy and safety
- Excellent familiarity with a variety of cooking and kitchen utensils
- Outstanding ability to follow verbal and written directions
6/1/2011 - Present
Jake's Bar and Grill
St. Paul, MN
- Operated cash register and credit card machine to process customer payments.
- Assisted bar and food servers as necessary on a regular basis.
- Prepared and arranged salad and appetizer ingredients for line cook preparation.
- Maintained a neat and clean work space at all times.
- Provided assistance with inventory restocking and various other tasks as required.
6/1/2007 - 5/1/2011
Pelton's Market Grocery
St. Paul, MN
- Monitored all food expiration dates and kitchen equipment temperatures.
- Informed customers of price changes for shelf and delicatessen items.
- Set up food sample stations prepared samples and distributed samples to customers.
- Cleaned all floors and counter tops as requested.
- Adhered to all relevant safety and sanitation rules in all performed tasks.
North Hennepin Senior High School
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Food Worker job position, but it won't just be handed to you. Crafting a Food Worker resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.View All Worker Resumes