Want to use this resume? Customize this Resume
Strongly skilled and meticulous Auto Worker with a strong customer satisfaction record and a superb eye for mechanical detail. Adept multitasker able to handle a number of auto maintenance and repair tasks with accuracy and efficiency. Flexible scheduling availability to include evenings and some weekends.
- Extensive automotive repair facility experience
- Superior grasp of auto service and repair procedures and equipment
- Outstanding familiarity with special mechanical tool usage
- Strong mechanical tool kit management and maintenance
- Excellent ability to follow oral and written directions
- High physical stamina for repetitive and strenuous tasks
6/1/2011 - Present
Amoco Service Station
- Repaired and maintained customer motor vehicles on a regular basis.
- Assessed customer motor vehicle operation for long-term functionality.
- Performed minor repairs such as windshield wiper replacement.
- Overhauled vehicle thermostats and water pumps as required.
- Performed access panel installation and repair.
6/1/2007 - 5/1/2011
Midlands Auto Care
- Checked and refilled power steering fluids brake fluids and fuel tanks.
- Cleaned interior and exterior of all customer vehicles prior to pickup.
- Conducted floorboard repair and replacement as needed.
- Used hand tools to service and replace filters and batteries.
- Assisted with training junior mechanical staff as required.
Millard North Senior High School
GPA: 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Auto Worker job position, but it won't just be handed to you. Crafting a Auto Worker resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.View All Worker Resumes