Want to use this resume? Customize this Resume
Highly reliable and adaptable Line Server with an outstanding customer service record. Able to complete a variety of simultaneous tasks with accuracy and efficiency. Thoroughly knowledgeable in all sanitation and safety regulations for food preparation.
- Extensive experience in beverage and food service
- Exceptional grasp of food sanitation and safety practices
- Strong knowledge of menu ingredients and items
- High proficiency in proper food handling procedures
- Thorough knowledge of standard restaurant equipment
- Superior skills in handling stressful situations professionally
- Excellent ability to handle high customer volume
- Outstanding customer service aptitude
- Good skills in performing basic arithmetic operations
6/1/2010 - Present
Five Guys Burgers & Fries
- Maintained organized and clean work area.
- Recorded and delivered customer orders in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensured all service areas were well-stocked.
- Handled customer questions and complaints in a courteous and professional manner.
- Collected and disposed of waste per restaurant sanitation and safety standards.
- Removed clutter and dirty dishes from dining area on a regular basis
- Provided assistance in food preparation activities as required.
6/1/2006 - 5/1/2010
- Unloaded labeled and stored food items.
- Conducted proper food rotation and storage checks to minimize waste.
- Adhered to proper food handling service and presentation standards.
- Cleaned and organized counters storage areas and beverage stations on a regular basis.
- Handled all customer queries and complaints smoothly and professionally.
Associate's Degree - Restaurant Management
Southeast Community College
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Line Server job position, but it won't just be handed to you. Crafting a Line Server resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.View All Server Resumes