Exceptionally focused and talented Screen Writer with a superior background in a wide variety of corporate technical and entertainment writing. Adept at producing strong content at extremely high volumes and within strict deadlines. Skilled in cultivating a strong network of professional relationships with production staff management clients and other writers.
- Extensive experience in short fiction and screenplay writing
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Superior reading comprehension and proofreading abilities
- Outstanding proficiency in Microsoft Office applications such as Access and Word
- Strong organization and time management skills
- High ability to multitask and function as a team player
6/1/2006 - Present
ITC Television Inc.
- Composed television advertisement copy for a variety of businesses and products.
- Researched previously utilized materials and recommended form and content changes accordingly.
- Produced at least eight stories with less than 500 words on a daily basis.
- Assisted marketing department with tone and word choice suggestions.
- Assisted with corporate and public relations communication texts as required.
- Edited and proofread written content for a variety of departments as needed.
Master's Degree - Creative Writing
University of Iowa
Iowa City, IA
Bachelor's Degree - Journalism
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Screen Writer job position, but it won't just be handed to you. Crafting a Screen Writer resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.