Want to use this resume? Customize this Resume
Highly reliable and seasoned Field Engineer with a superb customer service record and work ethic. Adept multitasker able to bring a high volume of project tasks to completion with accuracy and professionalism. Flexible scheduling availability to include evenings weekends and emergency situations as required.
- Extensive municipal environment and sewer experience
- Good ability to meet strict work deadlines
- Strong skills in power generation installation and maintenance
- High availability for traveling to off-site customer locations
- Exceptional scheduling flexibility
- Superior skills in environmental and geotechnical equipment use
- Excellent customer service abilities
- Sound oral and written communication skills
6/1/2010 - Present
Hill & Anderson Inc.
- Performed tests on building and road structural fills.
- Drafted and submitted work report files to supervisor on a regular basis.
- Conducted plant optimization studies and tracked performance indicators.
- Performed installations of lateral support underpinning systems and PIFs.
- Evaluated vendor and fabricator plans and designs.
6/1/2006 - 5/1/2010
Jefferson Sewage Services
- Prepared complete and accurate labor cost reports on a regular basis.
- Ensured installations processes carried out per structural drawing specifications.
- Updated customers regularly on project cost and status.
Bachelor's Degree - Civil Engineering
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Sample Schluberger Field Engineer job position, but it won't just be handed to you. Crafting a Sample Schluberger Field Engineer resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.View All Resumes Misc Resumes