Want to use this resume? Customize this Resume
Highly skilled and dedicated Craft Teacher with a superb record of student mentoring and inspiration. Committed to fine arts education as a crucial component of adolescent education. Adept at synthesizing a variety of arts materials to create innovative and original works.
- Exceptional breadth of experience teaching traditional and contemporary art
- Excellent facility with a variety of visual art mediums
- Superior background in the history of sculpture and painting
- Strong aesthetic evaluation abilities
- Outstanding grasp of school safety guidelines
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
6/1/2010 - Present
Owatonna Senior High School
- Provided handicraft instruction for five high school classes per semester.
- Trained students in creating craft items with a variety of materials including paints clay and colored pencils.
- Provided individual mentoring and advice to students as needed.
6/1/2006 - 5/1/2010
Great Lakes Middle School
St. Paul, MN
- Provided instruction in sculpture painting and charcoal drawing to four middle school classes per semester.
- Collaborated with art department in comparing teaching and assessment methods.
- Recommended further classwork and training to individual students as warranted.
Bachelor's Degree - Fine Arts
University of Minnesota
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Sample Craft Teacher job position, but it won't just be handed to you. Crafting a Sample Craft Teacher resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.View All Resumes Misc Resumes