Want to use this resume? Customize this Resume
Highly dedicated and reliable Company Nurse with a stellar record of employee health care provision. Adept at quick emergency response for employees in consistently hazardous work environments. Flexible scheduling availability to include evenings and some weekends.
- Extensive healthcare Registered Nurse experience
- Superior grasp of nursing practices principles and current trends
- Excellent knowledge of nursing policies procedures and standards
- Sound grasp of state and federal rules and regulations pertaining to health service
- Outstanding familiarity with preventive health practices
- Strong problem-solving interpersonal and communication skills
6/1/2010 - Present
Bain Groups Inc.
St. Paul, MN
- Provided medication and first aid treatment to employees.
- Facilitated injured employee transport to nearest hospital.
- Performed annual employee medical examinations.
- Monitored and updated condition reports for sick employees.
- Verified medical certificates and performed diagnostic test evaluation.
- Maintained all employee medical records.
- Ensured submission of fit to work certificates from sick employees.
6/1/2006 - 5/1/2010
Markham Contact Solutions
- Administered prescribed treatments and medications to employee patients.
- Provided emergency care and treatment for employees as needed.
- Provided home visits and nursing care as needed.
- Maintained and updated case information on a regular basis.
- Assisted in transport of ill or injured employees to their homes or the hospital.
- Evaluated health status of employees suffering from chronic illnesses.
Bachelor's Degree - Nursing and Health Care Administration
University of Minnesota
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Sample Company Nurse job position, but it won't just be handed to you. Crafting a Sample Company Nurse resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.View All Resumes Misc Resumes