Want to use this resume? Customize this Resume
Skilled Electronic Assembler versed in a diverse range of electrical systems including generators lighting fixtures and motors. Has 9 years solid experience in various high-precision assembly positions with experience in the satellite-dish and aerospace industries.
- PCB assembly and repair
- Soldering and hand tools
- Easily reads print specs
- Bonds parts/assemblies with epoxies and direct heating elements
- Uses verniers microscopes and gages
- Interprets drawings process sheets
- Familiar with electronic components polarities symbols
- Able to lift in excess of 100lbs
- Extremely dedicated
10/1/2012 - Current
Sorrell Satelite Dish
- Install components on printed circuit boards.
- Perform quality assurance testing on components.
- Execute sequential assembly per supervisor's instructions.
3/1/2009 - 9/1/2012
- Used oscilloscopes hand meters hand soldering circuit board soldering.
- Correctly discerned defects.
- Assembled and disassembled electronic boxes.
- Did some harness assembly.
1/1/2005 - 2/1/2009
Kelko Industrial Circuitry
- Used DVM Oscilloscope.
- Worked overnight shift.
- Connected wires to circuit breakers transformers and other components.
- Operated washer and conformal coating.
- Kept work area extremely organized and neat.
Dancy Technical School
Advanced electrical engineering coursework
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Electronic Assembler job position, but it won't just be handed to you. Crafting a Electronic Assembler resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.View All Resumes Misc Resumes