Want to use this resume? Customize this Resume
Highly dedicated and skilled Makeup Artist with an exceptional record of customer service and client satisfaction. Adept at perceiving individual clients' unique skin tone and corresponding makeup needs and recommending products accordingly. Abel to work well independently or as part of a cosmetology professional team.
- Extensive experience
- Strong familiarity with makeup industry standards
- Excellent grasp of cosmetology with regard to makeup application
- High multitasking and organizational abilities
- Superior knowledge of skin products
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
6/1/2010 - Present
Yolanda Salons Inc.
- Performed makeup application waxing and other cosmetic services as requested.
- Assisted colleagues with clients and cleanup duties as needed.
- Recommended makeup choices to clients on an individual basis.
- Upheld high courtesy and customer service standards for every client.
- Maintained and updated client payment records on a regular basis.
6/1/2006 - 5/1/2010
Clear Day Salons Inc.
- Maintained and updated inventory records on a weekly basis.
- Ensured client satisfaction with quality of salon service.
- Prepared and updated weekly work schedule.
- Performed makeup application and other assorted cosmetic tasks.
- Assisted colleagues and management with special events and sales.
Associate's Degree - Cosmetology
Metropolitan Community & Technical College
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Makeup Artist Resume Objectives job position, but it won't just be handed to you. Crafting a Makeup Artist Resume Objectives resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.View All Resume Objectives Resumes