Want to use this resume? Customize this Resume
Highly dedicated and accomplished asset manager with an exceptional work ethic and customer service record. Adept at explaining complex financial management concepts and practices to a wide variety of audiences. Strong multitasker with high ability to manage multiple accounts across a variety of banks and businesses.
- Wide breadth of experience in resolving business issues through technical solutions
- Excellent proficiency in Six Sigma procedures and tools
- Superior financial services expertise
- Exceptional abilities in asset reporting management and tools
- Strong abilities in developing internal procedures and policies
- Outstanding skill in achieving business plan financial and operational goals
- Good skills in MS Excel Outlook PowerPoint and Word
6/1/2010 - Present
First Nebraska Financial Services
- Maintained and updated all documents and records on a regular basis.
- Ensured expense control within operating budget.
- Executed marketing initiatives in coordination with corporate marketing teams.
- Oversaw completion of loan asset disposition plans.
6/1/2006 - 5/1/2010
Dataline Finance Inc.
- Proposed and developed property management improvement initiatives.
- Evaluated low-profile markets for business activity realignment.
- Supervised currency and accuracy of asset management documents and records.
Bachelor's Degree - Accounting
University of Nebraska
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Asset Management Resume Objectives job position, but it won't just be handed to you. Crafting a Asset Management Resume Objectives resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.View All Resume Objectives Resumes