Want to use this resume? Customize this Resume
Highly conscientious and focused Entry Level Registered Nurse with an excellent background in patient care and treatment planning. Adept at explaining and performing difficult and painful procedures to maximize patient comfort and benefit. Flexible scheduling availability to include evenings some weekends and emergency situations as required.
- Extensive background in health care organization policy and procedure
- Exceptional familiarity with hospital rules and regulations
- Superior skills in educating patients in self-care programs and tasks
- Outstanding proficiency with medical products and equipment
- Excellent skills in patient health needs and problems evaluation
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- High physical stamina for working long or multiple consecutive shifts
6/1/2013 - Present
Hennepin County Medical Center
- Provided assistance and support to physicians for surgeries and clinical examinations.
- Assessed patient treatment plans and evaluated and updated patient progress reports.
- Observed recorded and reported on changing patient symptoms and conditions.
- Provided treatment to patients for a variety of minor illnesses and injuries.
- Researched and reported on unusual patient medical histories to physicians and appropriate staff.
- Provided support to nursing and other hospital staff as needed on a regular basis.
Bachelor's Degree - Nursing & Public Health
University of Minnesota
GPA 3.68 on a 4.0 scale
Awards and Certifications
2012 Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) 2012 Registered Nurse Certification (CRNP) 2010-12 Dean's List
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Entry Level Registered Nurse job position, but it won't just be handed to you. Crafting a Entry Level Registered Nurse resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.View All Entry Level Resumes