Want to use this resume? Customize this Resume
Extremely reliable and disciplined Marine Electrician with considerable hands-on experience in electrical systems management. Adept at performing installation and repairs to both corporate and individual customer specifications. Able to work well independently or as a member of a repair team.
- Significant experience in installing and repairing power distribution systems on US Navy and civilian vessels
- Excellent expertise in shipboard electrical systems including transformers distribution panels switchgear and rotating electrical equipment
- Superior ability to assess electrical project technical requirements
- Exceptional skill at installing terminating and troubleshooting a wide variety of electrical connection types
- Strong ability to read diagrams schematic designs and blueprints
- High oral and written communication skills
7/1/2010 - Present
JGR Marine Resources Inc.
New York, NY
- Developed fiber-optic connections and multi-pin connectors.
- Conducted post-repair reassembly and testing of equipment.
- Installed power sources electrical cables and new fuses as needed.
- Diagnosed and replaced defective relays and wiring in lighting and air-conditioning systems.
- Repaired damaged wiring by splicing and soldering.
5/1/2006 - 6/1/2010
Carver Shipworks Inc.
New York, NY
- Designed custom electrical systems for various electronic products and accessories.
- Conducted electrical circuit testing for safety and functionality.
- Performed various workshop and field tasks as required.
- Installed and monitored electrical equipment and wiring.
Bachelor's Degree - Electrical Engineering
State University of New York
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Marine Electrician job position, but it won't just be handed to you. Crafting a Marine Electrician resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.View All Electrician Resumes