Want to use this resume? Customize this Resume
Focused warehouse professional with over 11 years’ experience in shipping and receiving, inventory management, and team leadership. Highly skilled in devising strategic plans to increase workflow efficiencies, team performance, and quality assurance standards. Seeking to leverage background and formal training to take next career step in warehouse management with a respected organization focused on building strong relationships with customers and vendors through exceptional service.
- Warehouse Operations Management
- Shipping and Receiving
- Inventory Management
- Quality Assurance
- Process Improvement
- Staff Development and Leadership
10/1/2011 - Current
- Direct warehouse functional areas, including receiving, replenishment, shipping, order filling, and returns to ensure on time and accurate receipt and delivery of inventory.
- Motivate, train, and monitor warehouse associate performance; select, train, and manage Distribution Center associates.
- Supervise receipt of merchandise to ensure only Distribution Center-designated products are accepted; ensure daily logs reflect products received.
- Oversee staff in counting, weighing, and identifying shipped items; reconcile materials against invoices, bills of lading, and customer orders.
- Recommend strategies to increase and improve productivity, efficiency, and accuracy to reduce costs.
SHIPPING AND RECEIVING CLERK
2/1/2008 - 9/1/2011
WEST CHESTER, OH
- Facilitated shipping and receiving procedures at medical device company that develops, manufactures, and sells innovative cardiac surgical ablation systems.
- Received shipments from third-party suppliers, and packed and shipped material to vendors and shipped finished products to sterilizers.
- Accurately picked, packed, and shipped finished goods to customers and sales reps while updating inventory and following related policies and procedures.
- Managed system inventory data and performed routine audits to maintain inventory and data integrity.
- Identified and communicated material and inventory issues or shortages to mitigate production disruptions.
SHIPPING AND RECEIVING CLERK
6/1/2004 - 1/1/2008
GROUP MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- Examined contents from incoming shipments and reconciled items received or shipped with records to maintain accuracy of incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Worked with manufacturers to resolve problems, including damages, shortages, and nonconformance.
- Coordinated shipments and deliveries, and communicated with carrier to deliver shipping and receiving instructions.
- Requested and managed shipping supplies and materials to facilitate stock inventory management.
- Prepared work orders, bills of lading, and shipping orders to efficiently route materials.
- Reinforced compliance with food safety procedures, rules, and regulations.
Associate of Applied Science: Logistics Management, Cuyahoga Community College, Cleveland, OH - 2015
Forklift and Scissor Lift Operator Training, Towlift, Inc., Cleveland, OH - 2008
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Warehouse Shipping Clerk job position, but it won't just be handed to you. Crafting a Warehouse Shipping Clerk resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.View All Clerk Resumes