Want to use this resume? Customize this Resume
Highly skilled carpenter with experience working on residential, commercial, energy, and infrastructure construction projects. Expertise in planning carpentry construction projects, defining scopes of work, and managing material and labor costs. Accomplished in contributing to the development of safety initiatives to improve occupational safety goals and mitigate safety hazards. Seeking to take next career step in construction management with a highly respected organization offering opportunities for advancement and personal growth.
- Residential and Civil Infrastructure Construction
- Safety Management
- Blueprint and Schematic Interpretation
- Project Cost Estimation
- Strategic Planning
- Team Leadership
CARPENTER / LEADMAN
7/1/2013 - Present
HARRIS CIVIL ENGINEERING
- Work with foreman to define key success factors for carpentry crew such as resource planning, safety requirements, and performance optimization strategies.
- Interpret blueprints and schematics to construct scaffolding and supporting structures for major infrastructure projects.
- Estimate cost, time, and materials required for construction projects.
- Move and transport materials and equipment to worksite, and setup sites to optimize construction workflows.
- Generate and maintain accurate construction records and prepare routine status reports.
- Devise and implement safety management initiatives to maintain accident-free workplace.
5/1/2009 - 7/1/2013
- Designed, built, installed, and repaired structures and fixtures such as windows, doors, cabinets, furniture, and shelving for single and multi-family residential buildings.
- Planned working using blueprints, drawings, space measurements, and layouts.
- Assessed material and labor costs, and estimated construction completion dates based on scopes of work.
4/1/2004 - 5/1/2009
MIDWAY BUILDERS & MORE
- Interpreted blueprints and drawings to determine construction scopes of work and material and tool requirements.
- Constructed windows and fire extinguisher cabinets; installed blocking, straps, sheetrock, and plywood.
- Upheld and reinforced safety rules and regulations, and maintained clean and safe working environment.
Diploma: Carpentry and Construction, Occupational School of Technical Training, Westmoreland, PA
Certified Master Carpenter
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Construction Carpenter job position, but it won't just be handed to you. Crafting a Construction Carpenter resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.View All Carpenter Resumes