Want to use this resume? Customize this Resume
Experienced Millwright Apprentice with the education and completed apprenticeship ready to bring accumulated skills to assist in a successful manufacturing setting.Comprehensive reading skills to understand product labels bulletins from regulatory organizations and equipment manuals. Able to calculate loads capacities and dimensions for mechanical components and systems and to estimate time required to complete installation.
- Blueprint reading
- Mill maintenance
- Trade and industrial math
- Strong mechanical aptitude and computer skills
2/1/2008 - 6/1/2014
Manson Manufacturing Inc.
San Francisco, CA
- Read blueprints and schematic drawings to determine work procedures.
- Assisted in moving machinery and equipment when necessary using hoists rollers and dollies.
- Assured proper machine alignment using hand tools rules squares micrometers and plumb bobs.
- Performed minor repairs and regular maintenance and lubrication of machines and equipment.
- Fabricated machinery from essential parts fitted pipes and dismantled old machinery.
- Performed basic TIG welding.
- Serviced and repaired hydraulic pneumatic and programmable logic controls.
6/1/2002 - 1/1/2008
New Parkland, CA
- Participated in and learned about equipment maintenance and reliability.
- Adhered to health safety and environmental policies and procedures.
- Provided input and feedback on issues affecting the department.
- Trained on operation of standard fork life 4x4 fork lift and zoom boom.
- Maintained inventory of replacement parts.
Associate - Applied Science
New Parkland, CA
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Millwright Apprentice job position, but it won't just be handed to you. Crafting a Millwright Apprentice resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.View All Apprentice Resumes