Call Center Resume Objectives
Individuals who work at a Call Center are in charge of answering any customer questions about a given product or service or resolving any complaints a customer might have. You will be representing the business to numerous people, so your resume objective should convince the hiring manager that you will be a true asset to the organization.
What The Call Center Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Being a successful Call Center agent requires having customer service skills to provide friendly and valuable information to anyone who calls the company. Some other responsibilities associated with the position include keeping records of customer questions and complaints, contacting customers to inform them of any new developments regarding their initial inquiry and recommending improvements to prevent problems in the future. Your verbal communication skills should be emphasized within the resume objective since most of your duties will take place over the phone. Your objective should tell a prospective employer that you have what it takes to be successful in the position.
Sample Call Center Resume Objectives
Adding the name of the company you are applying for is crucial when writing your resume objective. This tells the hiring manager that you have an active interest in working with the organization.
1. Obtain a Call Center position with ABC company to utilize strengths in customer service and verbal communication.
2. Seeking to secure a position in the Call Center of ABC company that allows the use of recordkeeping and communication skills.
3. A highly dedicated individual with 10+ years of experience in resolving customer complaints and answering inquiries looking for a Call Center position at ABC company.
4. Searching for a Call Center position to use verbal communication and problem resolution skills for the benefit of ABC company.
5. Proactive and results-oriented professional with experience in talking with customers over the phone, keeping records of transactions and recommending improvements to shipping procedures seeking a Call Center position at ABC company.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.