A collection of real, high-quality professionally developed resume (and some cover letter) samples for management and HR job-seekers. Provided at no cost.
Note: These resume samples are just a small part of vast collection of the Professional Resume Samples we offer at Quintessential Careers. We encourage you to take advantage of all the resources we offer you!
Sample Resumes for Management, HR Professionals
- Sample Senior Human Resources Manager Resume: emphasizes accomplishments.
- Sample International Executive Resume: is a simple one-page resume that can be used as is for networking or supplemented with an addendum such as Performance Highlights.
- Resume for Human Resources Director: the conciseness of the job-seeker's's resume is epitomized by his brief, hard-hitting branding statement.
- Cover Letter for Human Resources Director: the job-seeker shows a firm grasp of the human-resources field and the employer's needs in his letter.
- Resume for Quality Assurance Executive: the job-seeker's resume is notable for concise sets of bullet points under each job.
- Resume for Senior Defense Contract Managers: the job-seeker effectively details his history of progression at a long-time employer.
- Resume for CEO/Senior Executive: the job-seeker showcases a career earmarked by leadership positions. Note Board Memberships section.
- Resume for Executive Manager: the job-seeker uses both a headline and a branding statement to clarify his focus and unique value proposition.
- Resume for Executive General Manager: the job-seeker conveys his strong grasp of the international market, especially in Japan.
- Cover Letter for Executive General Manager: the job-seeker draws a clear connection between his qualifications and the employer's needs.
- Resume for International Business Management Executive: the job-seeker's headline is followed by a simple collection of keywords.
- Resume for Managing Director/Executive Officer for International Business: the job-seeker concisely describes her career in several sectors.
- Resume for International Trade Executive: the job-seeker's conservative presentation would appeal to recruiters.
- Cover Letter for International Trade Executive: the job-seeker draws a clear connection between his background and the requirements of an advertised position.
See more samples on our Executive and Senior-Level Professionals page and our Project Managers page.
And take advantage of all of our free resume resources and cover letter resources, including articles, tutorials, quizzes, and much more!
Other Quintessential Resume Resources for Job-Seekers:
- Quintessential Resumes and Cover Letters Tip Blog -- free daily cover letter and resume writing tips.
- Job-Seeker Career and Job-Search Worksheets -- including free resume-writing worksheets to help you create a powerful resume.
QUINTESSENTIAL RESUME-WRITING PARTNER
LiveCareer's Resume Builder is the fastest, most efficient way to build an effective resume. Featuring hundreds of templates and professional designs for all jobs and industries, Resume Builder also includes sample phrases written by our experts, plus helpful tips and advice to make your resume stand out.
We'll guide you step by step through the process, so you can build an impressive resume that will make employers want to know more. Ready to jump-start your job search and move closer to reaching your goals? Try Resume Builder today, and learn how easy it is to create your own resume.
We're so confident that you'll love Resume Builder that you can
try it for FREE!