Most major employers use Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) to collect, store, and evaluate job-candidate data. This section of Quintessential Careers focuses on how job-seekers can successfully navigate ATS and optimize resumes for these systems. Using these tool and tips successfully to prepare your resume will result in more job interviews.
Find expert advice, tools, and resources to help you develop a resume that does NOT disappear into the "ATS black hole" -- resulting in a much more successful job-search.
Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) Articles
- Applicant Tracking Systems 101 for Job-Seekers: Understanding the ATS Technology That Dominates Online Job Search
- Preparing Job-Seeker Resumes for Applicant Tracking Systems: Checklist and Critical Do's and Don'ts
- Optimizing and Formatting Your Job-Search Resume for Applicant Tracking Systems
- Top 10 Things Job-Seekers Need to Know about Submitting and Posting Your Resume Online
- Have Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) Ruined Recruiting, Hiring, and Job Search?
- Navigating Job Search Within and Without Applicant Tracking Systems
- Tapping the Power of Keywords to Enhance Your Resume's Effectiveness
- Researching Resume Keywords in Job Postings
Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) Blog Posts
- Profile of an Applicant Tracking System: What Job-Seekers Can Learn from the Way One ATS Handles Your Resume
- You Must Have This Critical Insider Information to Prepare Your Resume to Perform Well in Employers' Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Deploy Shortcuts to Identify and Analyze Resume Keywords
- Applicant Tracking Systems: 8 Things Job-Seekers Need to Know to Ensure Employers Consider Their Resumes
Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) Tools and Resources