Real jobs for college graduates who major in Pre-Med and Pre-Pharmacy.
Explore your career choices in this section of Quintessential Careers, which provides you with real job titles and careers that correspond with specific college majors. While your degree is important, so too is what you major in while in college.
Job titles for graduates with pre-med and pre-pharmacy degrees*:
- Biomedical Equipment Technician
- Child Life Specialist
- Clinical Laboratory Research Technician
- Clinical Specialist
- Drug Information Specialist
- Emergency Medical Technician
- Environmental Health Specialist
- Forensic Scientist/Criminalist
- Geriatric Care Manager
- Health Promotion & Awareness Coordinator
- Health Services Specialist
- Hospital Administrator
- Librarian, Health Sciences
- Medical Devices Sales Representative
- Medical Laboratory Technician
- Medical Technologist
- Medical Records Technician
- Medical Science Liaison
- Nuclear Medicine Technologist
- Nurse Practitioner
- Occupational Therapist
- Oral Pathologist
- Patient Advocate
- Pharmacy Technician
- Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
- Physical Therapist
- Physician Assistant
- Public Health Specialist
- Radiation Technician
- Respiratory Therapist
- Science Laboratory Technician
- Substance Abuse Counselor
- Surgical Technologist
- Teacher, Science
*Technically, pre-med and pre-pharmacy are programs of study, but your degree may actually be in biology,
chemistry, biochemistry -- or really any major as long as you complete the core science requirements.
Your next step?
Majors home page: Return to the main page of What Can I do With a Major in...?
Enhance your career! Take advantage of all of our expert free career development advice, tools, and resources including career assessments and career exploration -- in our Career Resources Toolkit for Job-Seekers.
Maximize your career and job-search knowledge and skills! Take advantage of The Quintessential Careers Content Index, which enables site visitors to locate articles, tutorials, quizzes, and worksheets in 35 career, college, job-search topic areas.