Quick and Quintessential Career & Job Tips
Job-hunting tips from the May 12, 2003 issue of QuintZine.
In a recent study by CareerBuilder.com of 290 hiring managers across the U.S., 71 percent preferred a resume customized for the open position.
- How old is the company? How long has it been in business?
- Is it a historically profitable business? Does the firm take in revenue or is it financed with venture capital funds while trying to make the “next big thing?”
- Is the accounting department stable?
- Do employees enjoy their work experience?
- Does the company serve more than one industry?
- Are the company’s customers diverse and numerous, or does the bulk of the company’s revenue come from one client?
Review all our Quick and Quintessential Career & Job Tips.