Here’s where job-seekers can find all the resources — tools tips advice and more — you need to learn more about the advantages of temping as well as how to best use your temping work experiences to further your career.
Quintessential Careers Temping Resources:
- Article: Creating Opportunity for Full-Time Hire
- Article: Life After Temping: How to Portray Your Temping Experience When You Seek a Permanent Career
- Article: The Pros and Cons of Temping
- Article: Temping Offers a Way to Build Your Resume — and Much More
- Article: Temping Your Way to a Career Change
- Article: Turning A Temp Job Into a Permanent Position
- Jobs: Looking for a temp job? Better check out these Temporary Employment Jobs
Other Recommended Temping Articles:
From CareerRescue: How to Turn a Temp Job into Full-Time Employment. Blogger Kim Thompson highlights the value of temping.
From The Black Collegian Online: Temping Can Offer Timely Solutions by Kim Gaines. Discusses reasons why job-seekers should consider temporary placement jobs.
Temping escapades by Laura’s NYC Tales. Want to know what it’s really like? A baker’s dozen of amusing temping tales.
From Forbes: Why Temporary Work is Worth It by Kerry Hannon. Discusses the popularity and advantages of temping.
From Monster.com: Temping: An Option for Older Workers by Paul Greengberg. Explains why temping is a good option for older workers.
From EmploymentSpot.com: Temp Work: Pros and Cons of Temping. A nice overview of temping — for all ages and types of workers.
Recommended Books About Temping:
Executive Temping: A Guide For Professionals by Saralee Terry Woods.
The Permanent Temp: Make More $$$ Temping by Ted Kalal.
TEMP.tation: An Introduction to Busyness Management by Carol Feltman.
Maximize your career and job-search knowledge and skills! Take advantage of The Quintessential Careers Content Index which enables site visitors to locate articles tutorials quizzes and worksheets in 35 career college job-search topic areas.