How can You Sharpen the Focus of Your Resume?
Here are some ways for how job-seekers to add focus to resumes…
- Add a qualifications summary.
- Beef up portrayal of accomplishments and transferable skills. Be sure to spotlight skills that apply to what you want to do upon graduation.
- Consider adding class projects in your major (or other classes) that are applicable to what you want to do upon graduation.
- If all else fails, add an objective.
- Read more in our article, Your Job-Search Resume Needs a Focal Point: How Job-Seekers Can Add Focus to Resumes.
Lost? Go to the Map of the Job-Seeker Resume Tutorial.
Have you checked out the rest of the great free career and job-related tutorials offered on Quintessential Careers?
Maximize your career and job-search knowledge and skills! Take advantage of The Quintessential Careers Content Index, which enables site visitors to locate articles, tutorials, quizzes, and worksheets in 35 career, college, job-search topic areas.