Standard Job-Search Resumes
Here are some characteristics of the standard resume format…
- Distinctive look (do not use a template)
- Nicely formatted; use of bullets
- Strong action verbs
- Specific accomplishments
- Sufficient white space and margins
- Muted paper; black ink; attractive fonts (no more than two)
- Extremely reader-friendly
Lost? Go to the Map of the Resume Lite Tutorial for Job-Seekers.
Have you checked out the rest of the great free career and job-related tutorials offered on Quintessential Careers?
Maximize your career and job-search knowledge and skills! Take advantage of The Quintessential Careers Content Index, which enables site visitors to locate articles, tutorials, quizzes, and worksheets in 35 career, college, job-search topic areas.