An award for the quintessential college, career, and job sites.
Quintessential Careers honors one career or job site each issue of QuintZine with the Quintessential Careers Site Award in recognition of quintessential efforts in helping job-seekers.
March 6, 2000: Monster.com
One of the pioneers of online job-hunting Web sites and the darling of prior years’ Super Bowl advertising, Monster.com has recently added some new features:
- Customized information on your My Monster page keeps you up to date.
- New & improved Resume Builder helps employers find you faster.
- Multiple resume feature lets you create and store different versions of your resume.
- Dynamic content delivery serves you articles that satisfy your interests.
- More robust search agents deliver better results, so you spend less time searching.
- Agent email notification option lets you decide how often you want to receive agent e-mails with your search results.
You may choose to hide your entire resume from employers, hide your contact information and your current employer, hide just your contact information, or make your resume viewable for all employers to see.
Monster.com touts a new way to put your resume to work. The new Resume Builder boasts faster employer matches, a multiple resume feature, and the confidential resume option. Your My Monster page will be customized with news and articles, search tips, and special offers.
See all our featured Quintessential Sites.
Maximize your career and job-search knowledge and skills! Take advantage of The Quintessential Careers Content Index, which enables site visitors to locate articles, tutorials, quizzes, and worksheets in 35 career, college, job-search topic areas.