An award for the quintessential college, career, and job sites.
Quintessential Careers honors one career or job site each issue of QuintZine with the Quintessential Careers Site Award in recognition of quintessential efforts in helping job-seekers.
October 25, 2004: career-intelligence.com
Launched in Aug. 2000, career-intelligence.com, touts itself as having become “a premier destination for working women, including small business owners.”
With a philosophy of Stretch, Grow, Achieve, career-intelligence.com is designed to help women through all phases of their professional lives. The site covers everything from self-assessment to job transition to career development and starting a small business.
- Assessment, containing career-planning information, exercises, and assessment tools
- Transition, with information on resumes, cover letters, and interviewing tips
- Management, about balancing work and family, business travel, stress management, and professional image
- Tools, including career counseling/coaching, strategy sessions, and online training
- Small Business Services, such as start-up, promotion, operations, technology, and resources
- Media Therapy for inspiration or a good laugh
The site also offers an Ask Our Experts section and a free newsletter.
See all our featured Quintessential Sites.
Maximize your career and job-search knowledge and skills! Take advantage of The Quintessential Careers Content Index, which enables site visitors to locate articles, tutorials, quizzes, and worksheets in 35 career, college, job-search topic areas.