Also use the same verb form for all your bullet points describing your jobs. Notice the mix of simple present-tense verbs and -ing verbs (participles functioning as nouns, called gerunds) in this job-seeker’s current job:
- Solving problems and correcting processes to ensure quality service, satisfy customer needs, and assure that company’s interests and resources were efficiently utilized.
- Frequently deliver solutions to urgent, complicated issues thought to be impossible to resolve and earn the gratitude of dealers, sales field reps, and business partners.
- Providing excellent customer service, offering quality products and exceptional assistance for dealers; respond quickly to customer needs and requests.
- Fine-tuning processes and initiated clearer information sharing through new forms and communication tools.
- Improve communication and processes with shipping carriers; suggested warehouse process improvement to eliminate shipping errors; assisted in analyzing product need and frequency to forecast warehouse stock and ensure its adequacy for demand while reducing inventory without compromising availability.
- Aiding in developing and implementing dealer Web site that decreased incoming call volume because dealers can now place their orders online.
Career Journal for Job-Seekers Seeking New Jobs New Job-Search Module 10: Key Promotion Job Search Tools Part 2 This assignment continues where the last one left off — getting you…
Q TIPS: Quick and Quintessential Career & Job Tips Job-hunting tips from the January 31, 2005 issue of QuintZine. If you’re a woman considering entrepreneurship as part of a portfolio…
QuintZine A Career and Job-Hunting Newsletter Volume 11, Issue 08 ISSN: 1528-9443 September 13, 2010 What You’ll Find: Salary Negotiation Issue Notes from the Editor Feature Article: Top Myths and…