TECHNICAL (NON-COMPUTER), SCIENCE
- Results-oriented professional with —- years of technical experience in a fast-paced, constantly changing, customer-service environment that is highly applicable to [name of] position.
- Proven problem-solver with strong analytical skills, as well as ability to multi-task and perform independently and cooperatively.
- Outside-the-box thinker who can resolve complex situations.
- Loyal, dependable, responsible self-starter with proven ability to lead and train.
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communicator who is adept at developing and maintaining effective customer relationships.
- Motivated, intelligent achiever who is enthusiastic about learning new technologies, enhancing current technical expertise, and applying transferable skill sets.
- Solutions-driven biomedical-engineering professional with significant experience in biomedical engineering and customer service, as well as leadership skills, strong aptitude in organization, computers, problem solving, and interpersonal relations.
- Motivated achiever with proven expertise in analyzing, evaluating, troubleshooting, diagnosing, and resolving medical equipment problems, as well as developing and installing medical devices; gained expertise through internship while earning biomedical engineering degree.
- Strong administrator who gained significant leadership and teaching skills through volunteering.
- Skilled problem-solver who thrives on challenges and solves problems by thinking logically and methodically.
- Competent technician consistently recognized by employers and cited by supervisors as a “real asset” for taking care with measurements, performing to highest standards, maintaining files in good order, transmitting information to investigators in a timely way, informing investigators of variances in procedures or measurements, interacting well with patients to assure they are comfortable, keeping up to date on newest methods/information, and maintaining lab.
- Excellent communicator who is fluent in reading and writing [name of language] and knows some [name of language].
- Dedicated, well-educated researcher with Master of Science in —— and degree in ——.
- Consistently strong performer in laboratory projects with solid knowledge base in microbiology, molecular biology, cell biology, veterinary, and biochemistry science.
- Motivated achiever who maintains high standards of laboratory work and analytical thinking and is highly experienced in performing DNA extraction, PCR, gel electrophoresis, and genotyping.
- Efficient, self-motivated, detail-oriented self-starter with excellent project-management skills and experience in data analysis and maintenance.
- Strong communicator and enthusiastic team player who also excels independently.