TECHNICAL (NON-COMPUTER), SCIENCE
- Results-oriented professional with —- years of technical experience in a fast-paced, constantly changing, customer-service environment that is highly applicable to [name of] position.
- Proven problem-solver with strong analytical skills, as well as ability to multi-task and perform independently and cooperatively.
- Outside-the-box thinker who can resolve complex situations.
- Loyal, dependable, responsible self-starter with proven ability to lead and train.
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communicator who is adept at developing and maintaining effective customer relationships.
- Motivated, intelligent achiever who is enthusiastic about learning new technologies, enhancing current technical expertise, and applying transferable skill sets.
- Solutions-driven biomedical-engineering professional with significant experience in biomedical engineering and customer service, as well as leadership skills, strong aptitude in organization, computers, problem solving, and interpersonal relations.
- Motivated achiever with proven expertise in analyzing, evaluating, troubleshooting, diagnosing, and resolving medical equipment problems, as well as developing and installing medical devices; gained expertise through internship while earning biomedical engineering degree.
- Strong administrator who gained significant leadership and teaching skills through volunteering.
- Skilled problem-solver who thrives on challenges and solves problems by thinking logically and methodically.
- Competent technician consistently recognized by employers and cited by supervisors as a “real asset” for taking care with measurements, performing to highest standards, maintaining files in good order, transmitting information to investigators in a timely way, informing investigators of variances in procedures or measurements, interacting well with patients to assure they are comfortable, keeping up to date on newest methods/information, and maintaining lab.
- Excellent communicator who is fluent in reading and writing [name of language] and knows some [name of language].
- Dedicated, well-educated researcher with Master of Science in —— and degree in ——.
- Consistently strong performer in laboratory projects with solid knowledge base in microbiology, molecular biology, cell biology, veterinary, and biochemistry science.
- Motivated achiever who maintains high standards of laboratory work and analytical thinking and is highly experienced in performing DNA extraction, PCR, gel electrophoresis, and genotyping.
- Efficient, self-motivated, detail-oriented self-starter with excellent project-management skills and experience in data analysis and maintenance.
- Strong communicator and enthusiastic team player who also excels independently.
Printer-Friendly Version by Katharine Hansen, Ph.D. Note: The Real World Panel was an annual event held in the fall that unites recent college graduates with college juniors and seniors, where…
If you are a job-seeker looking for employment anywhere in Canada, these are the best Canadian job boards and career resources you need to visit to help you in your…
How to use the Net to learn more about occupations and careers Lots of avenues are available for exploring specific careers, occupations, and industries on the Net. Career Exploration Links…