TEACHING, EDUCATION, TRAINING (continued)
- Visionary, focused training-development professional and trainer with —- years of experience in [number of employees]-employee major corporation and —- years of experience in development and implementation of a corporate safety program for a state university campus facilities department.
- Motivated achiever with expertise in program development and training, systems analysis, systems design/development, program design/development, program auditing, program tracking, and providing hands-on training.
- Highly energetic and enthusiastic contributor with the tenacity to see programs through from start to finish and ensure positive outcomes, including reduced costs and increased productivity.
- Excellent oral and written communicator who is adept at delivering effective presentations, as well as facilitating group activities/training.
- Dedicated, enthusiastic, creative, resourceful professional with innate teaching/leadership skills, public speaking/presentation skills, public-relations skills and experience living/working/studying abroad.
- Highly dedicated teaching professional, committed to excellence in developmentally appropriate early-learning practices, assessing children individually, and developing and implementing individual educational programming (IEP) to meet the unique needs of each child.
- Insightful interpersonal communicator and child advocate who is well spoken, employs diplomacy, honors confidentiality practices, and collaborates effectively, frequently functioning as liaison/service coordinator among families, early-childhood specialists, and social-service agencies.
- Skilled classroom teacher experienced in teaching groups spanning broad range of abilities.
- Compassionate practitioner who strives to provide least-restrictive classroom opportunities through inclusive strategies for typically developing children, as well as those with special needs, such as Autism, Asperger’s, Oppositional Defiance Disorder, along with a range of physical challenges and developmental delays.
- Exemplary leader with unsurpassed work ethic and reputation for navigating political structure, tactfully and effectively advocating for program needs through boards of directors, steering committees, and owner-operators in both non-profit and for-profit environments.
- Effective bottom-line watchdog with extraordinary ability to develop and implement effective programming on a shoestring budget.
For a complete list of college, career, and job books, check out the Quintessential Careers Bookstore. Note: You can read reviews of some of these books in our Quintessential Reading:…
Warning Signs of Performance-Related Layoff Here are some hints — key warning signs — that your job may be in jeopardy due to (or perceptions of) your current performance and…
QuintZine A Career and Job-Hunting Newsletter Volume 09, Issue 04 ISSN: 1528-9443 March 17, 2008 What You’ll Find: Career Planning Notes from the Editor Feature Article: Career Focus Quiz: A…