TEACHING, EDUCATION, TRAINING (continued)
- Visionary, focused training-development professional and trainer with —- years of experience in [number of employees]-employee major corporation and —- years of experience in development and implementation of a corporate safety program for a state university campus facilities department.
- Motivated achiever with expertise in program development and training, systems analysis, systems design/development, program design/development, program auditing, program tracking, and providing hands-on training.
- Highly energetic and enthusiastic contributor with the tenacity to see programs through from start to finish and ensure positive outcomes, including reduced costs and increased productivity.
- Excellent oral and written communicator who is adept at delivering effective presentations, as well as facilitating group activities/training.
- Dedicated, enthusiastic, creative, resourceful professional with innate teaching/leadership skills, public speaking/presentation skills, public-relations skills and experience living/working/studying abroad.
- Highly dedicated teaching professional, committed to excellence in developmentally appropriate early-learning practices, assessing children individually, and developing and implementing individual educational programming (IEP) to meet the unique needs of each child.
- Insightful interpersonal communicator and child advocate who is well spoken, employs diplomacy, honors confidentiality practices, and collaborates effectively, frequently functioning as liaison/service coordinator among families, early-childhood specialists, and social-service agencies.
- Skilled classroom teacher experienced in teaching groups spanning broad range of abilities.
- Compassionate practitioner who strives to provide least-restrictive classroom opportunities through inclusive strategies for typically developing children, as well as those with special needs, such as Autism, Asperger’s, Oppositional Defiance Disorder, along with a range of physical challenges and developmental delays.
- Exemplary leader with unsurpassed work ethic and reputation for navigating political structure, tactfully and effectively advocating for program needs through boards of directors, steering committees, and owner-operators in both non-profit and for-profit environments.
- Effective bottom-line watchdog with extraordinary ability to develop and implement effective programming on a shoestring budget.
Printer-Friendly Version by Katharine Hansen, Ph.D. Age discrimination is real. We know it anecdotally from readers we’ve heard from who’ve been blatantly discriminated against because they’re older. We know it…
Valerie Young Follow these 10 steps to change course, escape the job world, and create the life you want. GET THE POINT — OF LIFE, THAT IS. As you look…