SECURITY, LAW ENFORCEMENT (continued)
- Proven, results-driven law-enforcement professional with more than —- years of progressive achievements in the field.
- Innovative and visionary leader who brought higher level of service to residents.
- A pro at solving problems and maximizing human resources.
- Inspiring leader who values employees and their role in the process; developed mentoring program for personnel seeking promotions.
- Solid contributor who garnered reputation for embracing teamwork.
- Motivated achiever who earned county’s highest employee rating of ——-, along with the following awards: ——-.
TEACHING, EDUCATION, TRAINING
- Strategy-driven professional with unique background in higher-education, corporate, and legal settings, along with excellent skills in project management/development, marketing, and public/donor relations.
- Strong leader with experience in managing and supervising large teams and work groups, as well as exceptional analytical, persuasion, and negotiation skills.
- Visionary critical thinker and problem-solver who conceptualizes both the big picture and the small details.
- Self-motivated achiever who can manage multiple tasks under deadline stress.
- Outstanding oral and written communicator who is adept at delivering presentations, conducting meetings, leading trainings at all levels, as well as cultivating and maintain relationships.
- Results-oriented professional ——- with experience highly applicable to college instruction, including management, teaching, and a —year career in ——–.
- Strong leader with unsurpassed interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communicator and presenter.
Is the Hidden Job Market a Myth? A Quintessential Careers Investigative Report of the Unpublicized Job Market
Analysis by Katharine Hansen, Ph.D. For years, I’ve been among many career experts who have explained that the number one reason networking is so important and effective is that the…
Here’s an alphabetical listing of the best career and life coaches, A-F Abilities Enhanced® is a career center that offers career coaching, resume writing, job-search strategies, and helps ease career…
QuintZine A Career and Job-Hunting Newsletter Volume 14, Issue 01 | ISSN: 1528-9443 | First Quarter: January 2013 What You’ll Find: Job-Hunting Annual Report Notes from the Editor Annual…
Real Jobs for Real Majors: What Can I do with a Major in Visual Arts (Including Art, Art History, Photography, or Film Studies)?
Real jobs for college graduates who major in visual arts — art, art history, photography, or film studies. Note: This section of Quintessential Careers is an outgrowth of founder Dr….